Thursday, January 6, 2011

March for Babies-Join the Fight!

When I learned that I was pregnant I knew that I would be part of The Motherhood Club. Never in a million years did I think I would be part of the Mother of Twins Club or the Mother of Micro-preemies Club. Funny where life takes you, right? In response to my experience and on behalf of my beautiful miracle babies, Sakura and Akira, I am participating in the March for Babies Walk on May 14th in Lake Worth, FL. I will be making this a yearly effort in support of the ground breaking research that has saved my daughters lives.

Sakura and Akira have come a long way and have fought for their lives. I am doing what I can to give back to my community and support future babies by providing them with the most up-to-date medical interventions available though funded research. Please visit my webpage for more information and to find out how you can help save the tiniest of lives.

1 comment:

  1. 4x8 sheet metal prices near me - TiMetalArt
    and camillus titanium place a 2x8 sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler sheet titanium nitride coating metal with a 6-sided, titanium dog teeth implants diamond shape and a 3-inch grid with the shape of a 7-inch, hexagonal handle. 4x8 sheet metal apple watch titanium

    ReplyDelete